How your Direct Debit Facility will work
This Direct debit facility is an easy payment scheme designed by Allianz p.l.c to allow you to spread payments over 10 months rather than having to pay in one lump sum.
To avail of the Direct Debit facility you must:-
-Have a Current Account.
-Make a payment by Debit Credit card of the 1st Monthly Instalment Amount.
Calculating your Premium:
Please note there is a 10% up-front payment applicable when you sign up for Direct Debits for the 1st time. This up-front payment is payable by Credit/Debit Card and will only apply the 1st year that you are availing of the Direct Debit facility. In subsequent years we will collect your premium over 11 equal instalments in the 1st 11 months of the renewal term meaning you will not pay anything in the last month of that years renewal Period.
There is a service charge of 8%, so, for instance , on a premium of € 750 .00 , the monthly amount pay able would be :
|Annual Premium(including Levy)||€750.00|
|Service Charge* (8%)||€60.00|
|Equivalent to an Annual Percentage Rate of||23.18%|
|Total Amount Payable||€810.00|
|Monthly Instalments (9)||€81.00|
Please Note: Allianz p.l.c. reserves the right to refuse or reject Direct Debit applications or premium adjustments.
The Direct Debit facility is made available to you under a contract which is separate from the contract of insurance.
Should you fail to make payment of your policy Allianz may enforce cancellation due to non-payment. Allianz may pursue you to recover any premium which remains outstanding as a result of a cancellation.
Are you sure you want to cancel?
Important – Your quote will be based on the following assumptions:Assumption Details:
You (and Your Spouse/Partner if applicable)
- Are aged between 25 and 75 years of age. If you are over 75 years of age, please contact your local insurance broker who can provide you with a quotation. Details are available from the British Insurance Brokers Association at www.biba.org.uk
- Have not had any convictions or disqualifications arising from a motoring offence within the past 5 years
- Have not been convicted or any non motoring criminal offence or have any prosecutions pending
- Have not been refused motor insurance or been declined as a driver on a motor policy within the past 5 years
- Have not had any motor policy cancelled by an insurer within the past 5 years or had any special conditions or extra premiums imposed
If applicable, have advised the DVLNI of any notifiable disabilities/medical conditions and have subsequently been issued a licence to drive
* If you or your spouse/partner have been issued a licence with conditions or have applied to the DVLNI disclosing a condition but have not yet received a reply, please call us on 0845 7828828.
- Is owned by you and you are the main driver
- Is registered in your name in Northern Ireland
- Is currently insured or was previously insured and the previous insurance expired no more than 30 days ago
- Is normally parked at your home address
- Has not been modified or adapted from the maker's standard specification
- Is not left hand drive
- Is not a car vanette or kit car.
- Value is less than £60,000
Your Insurance History
- You have at least 1 year No Claims Bonus in your own name
- This No Claims Bonus was earned on your private motor policy
- Your previous insurer must be an EU insurer
- This No Claims Bonus is not in use on any other active policy (you earn the no-claims bonus on each car separately if you insure more than one car and the same No Claim bonus cannot be in use at the same time on more than one policy)
- Is based on the policy cover start date
If you are unable to meet the Eligibility criteria please contact us at 028 90 828 828